Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm a Little Confused; Can Any MRA's Help Me?

There is a blog out there in internet land - with an article:

Why I am Not an MRA

In it, he suggests doing a site search - look for words like "mangina" and "white knight" - then do a search for "bitch", "feminazi", "whore" etc...

I decided to try it (after reading an article on some other site that made me curious).

on google web-search:

"term" site:http://www.domain.ext

Holy crap (I will not mention the site):

feminazi3
bitch16
cunt0
feminasty0
feminut0
feminuts0
whore6


So, a total of 25 terms "shaming" the character of a woman appeared.

mangina38
faggot1
white knight36


So, a total of 75 terms "shaming" the character of a man appeared.

Terms berating the character of MEN appeared nearly 3 times as often as terms berating the character of WOMEN (feminists and entitlement princesses)?

And in this day and age - who is it that is "acting" worse (MEN or WOMEN)?

Can any MRA explain to me why this is?

Why is it that people who "support men" and their "rights" are using terms that seem to be male-bashing more often than terms that are woman-bashing (or replace bashing with shaming if you like).

I am obviously missing something here.

And, I have noticed hostility in these circles - extreme hostility to be sure. This is a question, not a statement.

Why are terms berating the character of MEN more prevalent on this site than terms berating the character of WOMEN (entitlement princess, feminists etc...)???

No comments:

Post a Comment