Friday, January 7, 2011

What Feminist Sayings Should Say Fridays

Well, due to the popularity of some pictures I made, I have decided to offer a new regular feature on my blog:

What Feminist Sayings Should Say Fridays.

I was going to call it "Fun With Feminist Quotes Fridays" - but I figured I'd stick with the title that got the feminazi's so riled up at me.

Anyway, I will offer 5 quotes from feminists, or feminist supporters - or anti-male clowns who have no respect for DICK - and poke fun at them, or point out how lame they are.

These are a little dry - but trust me - I already have 45 of these ready to go - they are only going to get better! Enjoy the new "What Feminist Saying Should Say Fridays!"

feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism



As an extra bonus, here are two new magazines for women! I saw them in store shelves somewhere...

women's oppressionwomen's oppression



feminism equalityfeminism

No comments:

Post a Comment