Friday, February 25, 2011

What Feminist Sayings Should Say on BLACK FRIDAY!

Yes, BLACK FRIDAY. Julian Assange has been extradited on what are clearly phony rape charges, or at best, feminist-defined rape-charges.
Sofia Wilen Anna ArdinSofia Wilen and Anna Ardin

This is truly a black day for the whole human race.

I hereby designate today, February 25th, to be Julian Assange Day!

I will be calling my senator and representative, and telling them how despicable I think our government is for using whores in the CIA to frame innocent men for phony charges of a crime as serious as rape.

Allow me to say that again - this is exactly what I will say when I call them, and write them E-mail as well:

I think our government is despicable for using WHORES in the CIA to frame INNOCENT MEN for PHONY charges of a crime as serious as RAPE.



I urge those living in Britain to contact their British Parliament members and do the same!

For all you AWESOME AUSSIES, Canadians etc... Please do the equivalent for your governments!

HAPPY JULIAN ASSANGE DAY EVERYBODY!

feminism is awesomefeminism is awesome


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


And now - the feminist quotes:
feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


feminismfeminism


And now, some pictures of some completely whacked out and psychotic bimbos!

Sofia Wilen Anna ArdinSofia Wilen and Anna Ardin


Sofia WilenSofia Wilen


Sofia WilenSofia Wilen


Anna ArdinAnna Ardin


Anna ArdinAnna Ardin


Anna ArdinAnna Ardin

No comments:

Post a Comment