Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am still in the pond

Hello friends,After a cold rainy weekend the sun is out again with all its strength and its getting warmer by the hour so to speak.The causes me to get tired easily.I am travelling in the cyber world by bullock cart rather than by jet plane.

Begining tomorrow evening there will evening revival meetings at the Seminary and I am planning to attend. But tomorrow evening I will be going to a get together for visiting church friends. There is also the annual Botanical show and exhibition at the city park and I want to dash in there too.Lets see how much I can acomplish on my wobbly feet.



My friend HOLLY is has a new blog called BANNERHAUS She has lots of delightful free graphics and entertaining and relaxing talk. She is a gem. The above pictire is her creation.

And if you are looking for free wallpapers for your blog drop by at Bavesh Chatbar 's page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment