Friday, February 26, 2010

YouTube Harassment as Cyberwarfare

As I reported in yesterday's blog "Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile", I received an email stating I was going to die last night--you can see two graphics of the email plus the likely suspect, a FBI informant! It was my webmaster's opinion that my support for Judyth had something to do with it and Judyth seems to agree. This is an email I received from her:

Death threats are part of the campaign. If you are dealing with anything to do with me, sorry to say, this happens.

Today I have found out that my comments in YouTube are being deleted "immediately". I tried four times to put a comment in Nufff's channel thanking him for explaining in his blog how YouTube censor videos, and in each instance it was deleted immediately. Lola, my webmaster, also tried and got the same treatment. And the same thing happened when we tried to reply to a comment to a video that I myself uploaded to my channel last week, see blog "The Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement: The Media's Response". A comment on the excellent video "Gaza in Plain Language" was also promptly deleted.

Click the images to get bigger versions:

Comment on Nufff's channel:

Comment on Kevin Barrett's video:

Comment on "Gaza in Plain Language":

Comment on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy Episode 8 (2-5)":

And since I can't comment in YouTube, I posted a comment on Nufff's blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment