Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Red Tuesday

I was invited to the christening and birthday dinner of Sarah who turned one year today.I took my camera along hoping to get some red color for today 's theme. Sarah
Sarah, her Dad and birthday cake
She had a big birthday cake.
Cakes like these are usually ordered from a confectionary.
They are only meant for special celebrations that 's why they are so big
Clowns - I did not like the masks.
The clowns belong to a Halloween Party
or Ghoul Club.
Maybe the kids are so used to watching ugly cartoons on the various
cartoon channels they were not scared of them.
Many cartoon characters are frightful and hideous.
I often advise parents to monitor their kids cartoon watching.
One mother told me that when her daughter started displaying the distasteful actions of a particular cartoon character and she banned that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment