Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday Blessing - My Table You Have Prepared


I made a batch of Chocolate fudge brownies to celebrate
the goodness of the Lord .
In the second week of Sept there was a theft in our church. Several things were stolen including our precious, very expensive Public Address/sound system.I wrote about it on my Sept 14 blogpost.
We asked the Lord to provide the funds to buy a new set.The first donation of Rs 500 (about $12) came from an retired school teacher (our church member). We praised God for it , but it was only a drop in the ocean. But the Lord laid it on the heart of a friend who wishes to be anonymous to send us a gift enabling us to buy a new PA system.
I took a photo of the PA system but by mistake it got deleted.But I have a picture of the shop where we bought it.


You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil my cup overflows. Psalm 23;5 (Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment