Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surprise

A little sparrow flew into our house the other evening..It started chirping vociferously for help as it could not find its way out. I left my computer perch to give it a wing up ( couldn 't give it a leg up).
Birdie grew more and more confused and zoomed all over our domestic airspace like a lost UFO. I snapped a photo of it sitting on a painting frame. It took an hour of broom waving exercise on our part to assist our feathered visitor out into avian airspace.
The first of our winter roses - after the bushes were pruned and fertilized.
And a gladiola in bloom


I got this award from an Indian blog watch site

Best General Blog of all time. I am rather surprised.There are many more worthy blogs than mine.This website lists only 179 blogposts, but I have actually published 387 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment