Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Golden Day

If my Dad was alive it would have been my parents
50th - (Golden )Wedding Anniversary.
They were married on 24 Dec 1958
in my church.
We have preserved the wedding invitation.

The above photo was taken on Christmas Day 1978
It was a very nostalgic day
for Mama and me.
If things were different we would have had
a large family get-together and celebration.
Here they are with their beloved
grandchildren Ashish andMahima
about 8 years ago.
It was a cold January day
and they are warming themselves
with a charcoal fire
____________________________
Thank you for praying for the difficult situation we were
facing. The Lord is gracious to us.
The couple involved came to us
and invited Mother and me for Christmas lunch
and they spoke very lovingly.
We were not surprised because they are God 's children -
and He answers our prayers.
This made our day golden.
God bless your Christmas with peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment