Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Red Tuesday - Lal Girja

The Central Methodist Church is located just down our street.
It is known a Lal -Red Girja - Church .
My family were originally Methodists.
My great grandfather and grandfather were
both Methodist Pastors.
We used to attend this church as children
But later on my family left because of church politics
and lack of spiritual food.
I clicked these photos from a
moving rickshaw.

My church is known as Safed Girja or White Church
because of its white exterior.
I wore this last week .
This is a woolen dress.
Last week was cold so I could wear it.
Since the past 2 days its become pretty warm.

I turned this rose into oil painting on Photoscape
recommended by my friend Monsoon Dreams
who is an excellent photographer.
I lost my Internet Connection for an entire day but got it restored by evening. Started tutoring Simran again from today.
She will be having her annual exams from March 2nd.
She 's only in Grade 2 but has a lot of work
to do. The Indian school system is hard on kids.
__________
PRAYER REQUEST
Last week the church got a hefty electricity bill.
We don 't have the means to pay it yet.
Please pray for God 's provision.
He is the same yesterday today and forever.
We have left it in His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment