Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Long For

1. A problem free day
2. Someone to come and take over some of my responsibilities, even for a day or two.
3. That my ailing elderly relatives were problem free. An invalid aunt' s day nurse is giving her problems which is back firing on me. It is causing a lot of stress. This aunt thinks I am a fool . She is a manipulative , controlling person very difficult to deal with. She will depict the kindest person on earth as an ogre. Result - Tension & stress.
4. Cool weather.
5. Someone for moral and physical support. Sonia 's presence is a godsend.
In my worst moments I want to be like Noah' s raven who flew off into the unknown.
But in the middle of all this I have to focus on Romans 12:1
"Therefore I urge you brothers, in view of God 's mercy,to offer yourselves (your bodies)as living sacrifices,holy and pleasing to God -which is your spiritual worship."

The problem with LIVING SACRIFICES is that they are alive and want to wriggle off the altar. Please pray that I may stay on the altar ALIVE and KICKING. A dead one is of no use to God.

I got this cute video in my inbox which cheered me up immensely. This little fella is so much like my Jimmy. But Jimmy was long hared and snow white.


No comments:

Post a Comment