Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Something I just GOTTA share!


I was browsing YouTube videos, and I came across this one:

American Women are Crazy


I have to say that I laughed when I saw it. Just the mere title of the book sounded very entertaining. I visited the web-site that the video linked to:

American Women are Crazy


There was a number to call to order the book, "American Women are Crazy".

The book sounded like fun, so I decided to give the guy a call and order it.



A man answered the phone, "Hello".

I replied, "Yeah, I'd like to order that book.".

The man said, "What book would that be?".

I answered, "The American Women are Crazy book."

The man said something like, "Oh yeah, that book, well, lets get us a couple of plane tickets to Paraguay, and get this thing started!".

I said (trying not to laugh), "Excuse me?!".

He said that was a joke, and proceeded to give me instructions on how to order the book.

All I can say is - it is very nice to meet a man with a sense of humor that is in parallel with my own.

I ordered the book, and I am looking forward to reading it.

I needed something to get the women's studies book's taste out of my mouth.




And - please be patient. As I mentioned, my highlighter pen is running out of ink, because I am highlighting so much. The latest thing I read that made me REALLY sick is, "Sex is power".

"sex is power". This attitude towards sex fits Dr. Rookh Kshatriya's statement:

"To her, (the anglobitch) sex is a tool used to injure or manipulate men"

So far, Dr. Rookh Kshatriya's thesis is the one that makes the most sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment