Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome to the MEN-FACTOR blog.

Anti-Feminist
Welcome to the MEN-FACTOR blog.

This blog is dedicated to revealing the hateful nature of feminism, and the brutally detrimental effect it has had on women, men, children, and gender relations.

From time to time, I will be posting articles here that explain how gender relations have been polluted in our culture.

Feminism is an idea based on detestation of men. Some people may say otherwise - they are not to be believed.

FEMINISM = HATRED OF MEN

Being an idea, it cannot be destroyed.

Feminism exists in the minds of women and men. In my opinion, these people are hopeless. They have been too rigorously brainwashed by our culture, and cannot be persuaded that their beliefs are in error. It is in vain to try to revolutionize their minds. All that can be done is spread TRUTH in optimism so that future generations will not have contaminated gender relations.

The mechanisms that spread feminism can be targeted and destroyed.

From time to time, I will post activism that counteracts the feminist mechanism.

I will also post such activism at my web-site, the MEN-FACTOR

Feel free to leave any criticism or commentary on anything I write.

I welcome all opinions and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment