Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Any buyers for these ideas?

I 've got a cold and an itchy throat
so I wouldn 't mind having this contraption-
I might make it on the front page
of the newspaper too.

I can 't eat piping hot food -
so this will work for me.


Spreading butter would be so much easier.

Isn 't he cute

This is a real comforter

Now you cab catch your forty winks

while travelling in the metro.


The anti-splash umbrella.
_______________
Dear friends, I not feeling
too good I have a cold
and sore throat and the heat
doesn 't make it better.
On Sunday morning by God 's grace a
major fire was averted on our church campus.
On Sunday evening I went to visit
little Simran who got severely burnt
when she accidentally spilled hot tea over herself.
The poor child is suffering.
Please pray for her recovery and relief.
Her parents are far from God and living very irresponsible lives.
It is heart wrenching to see
their condition.
But misfortune and hardship is
finally making them to
see the light.
For the first time Simran 's mother asked me to pray for them
She used to mock God.
Now she is going to church
and sending her children too.
The door is opening a tiny crack.
Please pray for them
the parents are Bunty ( father)
and Shaloo (mother)
Simran (daughter 9)
and Babu (6)
I took them veggies from our garden,
cookies for the kids,
2 large bags of clothes
and a little money.
Its heart breaking to see
people suffer because
of the wrong choices they have made.
------------
I went to the district court
yesterday on church business.
Just got myself fried in
44*C ( 110* F) heat.
No air conditioning in the transport or buildings.
Then we had a Pastor 's family visit us
in the evening.
______________

This evening Aunt Maya came
wanting me to take her to visit
2 senior church ladies
who are ill and house bound.
We went to their place
to encourage them and pray for them.
Maya aunty wants to
spend the day with
us tomorrow and wants
me to help her with some bank work.
Not a very pleasing prospect in the
heat and with my cold.
But have to do it.
I get tired easily.
Say a little prayer for me.

I will post photos of the fire and garden later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment