Thursday, November 18, 2010

Another Comment I Adore!

Well, I received another really funny comment, where some feminazi embarrasses herself by rambling and making bad assumptions about me. The comment is HERE, and my breakdown of it is below, with my comments in RED.
I can stereotype too!!
Seriously!!! WOWEEE!

You were raised in a family where your dad worked and your mom raised you, did the laundry, dishes, cooked, cleaned, and you, being a typical little boy, completely took her for granted.
Nope, I never took my mom for granted. I still don't. Bad assumption.

She was probably on more pills than the "feminists" you write about.
Nope, my mom never took head-meds.

You learned that that is a woman's role.
Nope. Many of my friend's mom's worked; some were single moms.

Your dad probably drank.
Occasionally, yes.

Treated her like shit?
Nope.

Maybe even hit her?
Never.

Oh, wait, I'm sorry, battery against women is COMPLETELY fake, haha silly me.
I never said battery against women was fake. Funny. Why would this person assume that since I claim that battery against men is as prevalent, that I am trying to make people believe that battery against women is fake?

I will just go march into the domestic violence shelter I volunteer at and tell all the women with their children that they were most likely making their stories up, and that they should just go back to the person that broke their bones and nearly killed them.
Good plan.
Seriously? That is what she calls a "good plan". Yikes. What a freak.

Oh, and considering many of the things you write about, you are either a homosexual or completely afraid of women. You probably attract the crazy ones because, and this is fairly obvious, you are a complete and utter failure.
Homosexual - nope. Afraid of women - nope. I dislike what women have allowed themselves to become. This is not fear. This is genuine concern.
Do I attract the crazy ones? Nope. I tend to attract all women, because I am such a good-looking piece of man-meat.
Failure? Nope. I have a college degree, and have had a career for the last 14 years. I have had my present job for the last 13 years. I live in a nice house, drive a nice gas-efficient car - pay my bills on time, have extra money (that I never spend - in this male-hating economy), my life is good. That does not qualify me as being a failure.


I am a feminist.
Gee, I never would have guessed.

I am very interested in the welfare of women because, hey, I GREW UP WITH A VAGINA AND BREASTS and I know how shitty life can be because of it.
Your vagina and breasts are not what is making your life shit. Your bad attitude towards people like me, and your bad attitude towards any criticism is what is making your life shitty. Perhaps when you get older, you'll realize what a fool you are being right now.

I definitely do not hate all men (especially not my partner). I would probably hate YOU, though.
Yes, you would hate me. You would develop a "sour grapes" complex because I am so damned-good-looking. You would instantly consider me to be "out of your league", and hence would become hateful towards me.

Maybe that's what your problem is?
I got no problem. Modern western women are the ones with the problem. Your attitude here is an excellent demonstration of that. You clearly have a sour attitude towards criticism - that is why your life is shit - yet, you blame things on your vagina and your breasts. Not only do you have a bad attitude, but clearly, you are very stupid as well.
Oh yeah, if somebody attributes "badness" on vaginas and breasts - wouldn't that make them a misogynist?


Women don't like you so you assume it's because of them?
Women do like me. They can't get enough of me. In fact, I can tell that when I am in public, they are always undressing me with their eyes, and daydreaming about me. Unfortunately, it seems like it took them a while to "grow out" of the feminist propaganda their heads had been filled with. Of course, the ones with low self-esteem - like you - get hateful because they feel they will never get to experience my man-meat - but I know that they go home and daydream or masturbate while thinking about me. Their hatred obviously stems from sexual frustration. No doubt about it.

I think this post has been the most hateful and ignorant thus far...

It is remarkable; the bad assumptions that those crazy crazy feminazi's make...

They completely embarrass themselves. However; I have to admit, it is very entertaining. Sometimes, I feel guilty, taking pleasure from others making total fools out of themselves - but then, I think, "hell, they deserve it". I fully welcome feminazi's and their comments. It always puts a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment