Thursday, November 18, 2010

Man Enjoys Sexual Intercourse with Woman: Public Outraged!

22 year old Hue G. Wreckshun allegedly had sexual intercourse with a woman on November 22, 2010. When the public was informed of the sexual intercourse (which they had no business knowing of in the first place), polls did not favor the young man from Chawpitauf Montana.
statistics

old womanSome nameless loony grizzled old hag was interviewed by reporters:
"It is a shame to see young people having sex these days. Back in my day, we never had sex ever. Well, actually we did, but never for fun. Actually, I am just upset because I never get any anymore; those lucky young bastards and bitches!"



feministA life long militant feminazi was interviewed: "That stupid god-damned bastard is a f@!%ing rapist! Rape is a serious crime. I hate rape so god-damned much. That f&#!@ing bastard should be tied up into a chair, and forced to watch his own mother get raped. That is how much against rape I am!!!!"



college professorSome dickless nutty shit-for-brains fuzzy sweater-wearing college professor had this to say: "Clearly, the woman is a victim of male-aggression. Of course, I am only saying this because I am a dickless fuzzy-sweater wearing twit that has never even had sex because I have been isolated on this male-hating university campus that twits like me have helped to create - by believing that siding with men-hating bitches will somehow help me get laid. Clearly, as smart as I am, I am too much of a complete dumb-a$$ to figure that one out. Actually, I am not even a man - I just look like one. HA! Fooled you didn't I?"



The alleged victim of the sexual intercourse was asked to comment - but was too embarrassed to talk to reporters.

police officerOfficer Teddy Nonuts Watson commented: "Well, what can I say, If she enjoyed it too, she is clearly a filthy slut. If she didn't, then I get to vent my frustrations caused by my inferiority complex out on some sap that really pisses me off, since he got to have sex with a mega-hot woman I'll NEVER get to have sex with. Either way, I can vent my frustrations by calling her a slut, or giving him a beating! Hot DAWG I love being a cop!"


No comments:

Post a Comment