Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Web-Site Will be Back up Soon!

I am currently revamping the section on my web-site the MEN-FACTOR. Click on that link, and you'll see how discouraged I got about it...

It will have a new look and feel, and a slightly new philosophy and attitude.

Here is the skinny:

I took it down because I was receiving some nasty E-mails from MRA's (many MRA's liked my site). Yes, that's right, some MRA's felt the need to make verbal threats via E-mail, or just get nasty. I only received one E-mail from a woman bitching about my "never get married" bit. All other complaints were from MRA's.

I know what some of you might be saying: They're not MRA's - that are feminists in disguise. No, they are MRA's.

Be fair and be honest. There are a lot of NUTS out there. And guess what:

Some of them have chosen to label themselves as MRA's! Yes, it is true. Live with it.

I object strongly to what feminism and male-hatred has done to our culture. I want to eliminate it. In my opinion, this involves getting rid of things like V.A.W.A., the rape shield laws, Title IX - et al. Basically, the things that the last 40+ years of feminism has done.

All else is irrelevant.

I have been reading the MANBOOBZ blog. I am in no way a "male feminist". However, this man does bring to light how some of the MRA's out there are crazy, stupid, or just plain whacked out of reality. And guess what...

...he has enough balls to actually use his real name - and show a photo of himself. How many MRA's have those kind of cajones?

My new philosophy:


Part 1:
  • As many MRA's and MGTOW's say:
  • I do not need a relationship with a woman to define who I am.
  • AMEN. Neither do I.
  • I also do not need a LABEL to define who I am.
  • Take the M, R, A, G, T, O, W and shove it.


Part 2:
  • When I first encountered these circles - I heard that MRA's fight amongst themselves.
  • This made me take the attitude of "walking on eggshells" when dealing with them.
  • NO LONGER. If you are a racial bigot, anti-religious bigot, anti-atheist bigot - anything that has nothing to do with being against feminism or "princess on the pedestal"...


...I WILL PULL NO PUNCHES - AND BY GOD - I WILL GIVE YOU WHATFOR.


MAKE MY DAY


My web-site will be back up, and it will STAY UP UNTIL I DIE!

The fact that I pissed some of you off - tells me I was on the right track.

I just re-read this blog - I am trying to contact this guy. He sounds interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment