Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prayers Needed


Please pray for my younger sister Namrita, who lives with her husband and 2 young sons in Meghalaya (North eastern state), thousands of miles from us.

She has been diagnosed as having chronic migraines.And the doctor treating her put her steroids without informing her. That really worsened her condition and she is practically bed ridden since Tuesday (Aug 18th). I got an email from her son telling me this as she was unable to talk to me. Then I called her up.
Her throat is swollen, gums hurt and she can barely swallow anything. Apart from weakness and the pain.
Another doctor has taken her off the steroids now. She needs to recover from that. Namrita has a thyroid issue too.
She will be travelling to Guwahati (Asam) to consult another doctor, in a few day 's time.
Please pray for her. My sister has had a lot of struggles in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment