Monday, January 5, 2009

Burn Out

In the afternoon I suddenly felt
terribly sick -
Vertigo, nausea,headache and extreme weakness.
As a result of this I could not attend my cousin 's wedding.
It came as a huge disappointment to me -
I had been looking forward to it
and Sonia too.
She also did not go without me.

I 've been going through
a lot of stress these past few days -
Christmas
my aunt 's illness and surgery
hospitality
church affairs etc.
Today my body called the shots
I rested in the afternoon and now
I am feeling better.
But my head feels heavy.
I need a good rest and sleep.
Tomorrow Sonia, Avi and Abner will leave.
We will miss them.
Their visits add colour and life to our lives.
They will travel by road.
Due to heavy fog ,highway visibility
is very low.
Please pray for their journey safety.
_________
My inability to go the wedding made me very blue
but the Lord is teaching me to accept the ups
and downs of life at the beginning of the new year.
His ways are not my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment