Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tears of Joy

The following is another testimony from around the world of the efficacy of the pH Miracle Living Lifestyle and Diet. To learn more go to:

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/c-25-books-dvds-audios.aspx

===============================================================

Dear Dr. young,

I’m fully devoted to your diet and feel not only much better, but also the best I have ever experienced.

When I look at milk, fried chicken, cheese, beer and a lot more I can really see the picture of evil in them. They are not my friends, but enemies.

You and Shelly are everywhere . in my kitchen, fridge, shopping basket. I carry your book in my bag. It is my bible, I preach you everywhere.

You saved my daughter from migraine headaches, my wife from excess weight and yeast infection, myself from sore tongue, my mother from diabetes, and my friends from a lots of dis-ease.

Now I’m a food reference of over 100 people (I just memorized your book and tell them what you and Shelley have recommended).

I wish I had known you 1 year ago, before my father's death because of prostate cancer. I cried so much when I was reading your precious pH Miracle books because of my father. I’m now happy when I see the effects of every line of your holy notes on our family and also my peers.

I don’t know how to express my appreciation to you and Shelley for all you’ve done for mankind.

Thank you very much and I’m your preacher forever.

Alizadeh – from Iran
alizadeh@eraghi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment