Thursday, August 19, 2010

Got 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds?

Do you like (or at least not HATE) Heavy Metal Music?

Then do yourself a favor, and watch this video:
Metalocalypse
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2113539825528955651#

Here is the skinny:

A Heavy Metal singer gets a girlfriend, and she ends up dominating his life - and of course, preventing him from enjoying beautiful young "groupies".

She treats him like dirt - and his new attitude towards life ends up angering the other band members.

The other band members tie him up and torture him, asking him why he is even with her.

He says, "I hate her - and I want to break up with her, but she won't let me".

This leads the band members to tazer him, burn him with a cigarette - and some other things.

Overall, a good demonstration of how women can excessively dominate a man's life - and the man can be totally unaware of what has happened to him. Why is that??

I saw this happen to my friends in the past - If I knew then what I know now - I would have done to them what the other band members did to the lead singer in that video!

I own season 1 of Metalocalypse on DVD - a very entertaining cartoon.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment