Tuesday, March 31, 2009

रेड तुएस्दय - Aaron 's Rod Blossoms


Although the real Aaron 's rod flower does not look
like this, I am presuming these to be this is my garden version of it.
In the Old Testament story found in Numbers 17;1-13, Aaron 's rod blossomed to indicate that the tribe of Levi was chosen for priesthood.

Happy that my doctor pronounced my blood pressure to be normal

when I went to see him yesterday.

It was such a relief that my BP measured normal I was quite worried. It was quite high last time I had it checked.Since the past 3 years I have had this problem.Stress brought it on. I can keep it down with diet control.
I take black sesame seeds soaked overnight - with water first thing in the morning.Its good for cholesterol too.Also have 3 glasses of water first thing in the morning. And in my food, whatever I am cooking I tip in a teaspoonful of roasted flaxseed.Those are good for all kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment