Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nine Years Old

Today my Pastor 's daughter Milka turned 9 years
They had a kid 's party
and her mum told me that my name
was on the top of the guest list.
That was very flattering for a old dame like me.
So I had to go.
I bought Milka a kid 's body spray, as she loves dressing up
and a box of hand made chocolates.
Friends arrive

A big birthday cake ordered
from Bushy 's bakery


Milka 's dolls
Opening gifts

Party food
Pastor reading Psalm 23 and praying.
His wife Sunila with a friend 's daughter on her lap.
Chandi is a spunky little kid -
the life of the party.
As per Indian tradition women are supposed to cover their
heads while praying.
I had not covered my head, so Chandi promptly
reminded me to put my scarf over my head.
Chandi 's parents accepted Christ last year.
They are awaiting baptism.
This is Milka 's moment

Happy Birthday Milka
Milka feeds her friends cake
Mini food fight
Everyone with Mom and Dad
Now with Aunty Amrita
(wearing black on the left)

Aunty Amrita the biggest kid of the party



Milka with some more friends.

Everyone had a good time.

Sunila sent a plate of party goodies for Mama

and Sheeba also had a bite.

I am feeling so much better now.

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.

___________

There was a rain storm last evening, so the weather has cooled

down considerably.

But we are having frequent power outages

which has cut off my online time.

No comments:

Post a Comment