Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Red Tuesday - Hungry Kya?

Well yesterday I bought us
2 cheese and tomato pizzas from Domino 's
I had to get them from the outlet as they don 't
home deliver orders below a certain price.
Mine were the cheapest
$ 1 a piece ( Rs 40)
I wanted to get this cheese burst
but it was Rs 260 for one which is $5.
Way too much.
Rs 260 are 2 days wages of a
labourer working on a construction site.

They were good.
Quite similar to what I make at home.

This is our grapefruit tree laden with blossoms.
They smell delightful.
I made marmalade with these miniature oranges
(grape sized).
I plucked the ripe orange ones.
Dylis, a Scripture Union missionary from Wales
taught me how to make marmalade.
Dylis was born and brought up in India
by missionary parents.
After retiring she now lives in the UK.
We did not want her to retire.
Kept postposing her farewell.
This is the marmalade, peanut butter and humus I made at home.
Its a much tastier, healthier and cheaper option
then the commercially produced ones.
__________
I want to introduce to you
That 's where I am getting these pretty dividers from.
And the header picture and one on the sidebar.
Dame Penni 's creations are all free.
And she has many helpful ideas and tips on how to improve
and enhance your blog.
She also makes jewellery and is having a giveway too.
Do pay her a visit.
___
BTW the title of my post
Hungry Kya? means
Are You Hungry?
It is a Domino 's slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment