Monday, September 7, 2009

Monsoon Garden

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
In the past few days we 've had incessant rain
together with strong winds.
This knocked down an 80 feet section of
our church wall in 3 places.


Parts of this wall is very old.
And the roots of the vegetation
have weakened it.



I had to get into the neighbour 's garden
to get close enough to take photos
because the ground was slippery and slushy.


Rs 50,000 are needed to repair the damage.
Please pray that the Lord may provide.
If any one is led to contribute towards
this cause, please contact me by email.



17 Then I said to them, "You see the trouble we are in: Jerusalem lies in ruins, and its gates have been burned with fire. Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem, and we will no longer be in disgrace." 18 I also told them about the gracious hand of my God upon me and what the king had said to me. They replied, "Let us start rebuilding." So they began this good work.

20 I answered them by saying, "The God of heaven will give us success.
(Nehemiah Chapter 2) I took photos of some vegetation
around the Parsonage.
The rain has made everything fresh and green


The above creeper is called squirrel 's tail.
It looks like a green tail.
PRAISE REPORT
Just a couple of hours after posting this
I got an email from my sister Anjali that she has sent
a contribution and also my niece and nephew.
They did not know that we have this need but
the Lord prepared their hearts for it.
Jesus said," Ask and it shall be given to you;seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives;he who seeks finds;and to him who knocks,
door will be opened."
Matthew 6;9-11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment