Monday, September 21, 2009

Name this plant

A lady gave these 2 branches from this plant.
She doesn 't know its name, but
believes it is a native of West Africa.
Does anyone know its name?


It can stay green without water for a week.
The tablecloth is my mother 's handiwork.

Today is the Muslim festival of Eid.
A Muslim lady came to see us with
her teenage grand daughter.
I took a photo of her
brightly hennaed hands.
*******************
Dear friends, I drew flack on a blog because I took a stand for righteousness and holiness.
And I apologized to the offended commentators not for my point of view but for stating it in strong words.
Most of the commentators including the blog author
hold the same view as I do.
It says in Romans chapter 1
16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 17For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."
(New Testament)

No comments:

Post a Comment