Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Day at the Doc 's

We went for Mama 's doctor appointment
this afternoon.
Waited 3 hours for him to see us.
But when he finally examined mama 's eyes he said she doesn 't need an immediate surgery. The cataract has to mature.
He has asked her to come again for an eye glass test.
Since the eye surgeon is my cousin,
we had the privilege of waiting comfortably in his living room.
His dog Dash or Dashing is very cute and friendly.
I took photos of him sprawled on the sofa. He lay down at my feet and asked me to pet him.
I wonder what his breed is.
This is a nice glass topped table
with a driftwood stand.

To pass the time I walked around in the
garden and took some photos.


It was a nice day.
We had our lunch at 5pm.


The doctor 's wife teaches English Literature
at the University.
She has taught all of us sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment