Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I took pictures of some buildings
on one of my rickshaw rides.
This is a popular hotel.


New buildings are coming up everywhere

A Bank and the Lakme Beauty Salon
The Salon is so expensive that one has to visit the Bank before stepping in.
So its a good idea to have them
in close proximity of each other.
LOL!
A new shopping complex under construction.
The whole day today I was not well.
Had terrible stomach cramps and felt cold and sore.
Seems like some kind of virus.
Sheeba is not used to seeing me laying down
so she was quite curious as to what 's wrong.
She kept pawing and licking me
and kept me company at the foot of the bed.
I am some better now.
The cramps are milder.
But still don 't feel too good.
Oh well, its the change of season!

No comments:

Post a Comment