Friday, October 23, 2009

Mahima 's Special Day

I enjoy watching cookery shows on TV.
Its not just the recipes,
most of them are too complicated &
impractical or use unavailable expensive ingredients.
Its the technique of cooking I like to observe.
Some of our cookery shows are very light hearted and full of comedy.
I enjoy that.
Earlier this week I saw an Italian model make
stuffed aubergines. Actually she stood there looking stunning
while the Indian chef did all the hard work.
I liked the recipe.
So today I made an Indian version
of
Italian style stuffed aubergines.
Turned out quite good.
Mom can' t go to McDonald 's
so I got her chicken burgers.
Today is my niece Mahima 's 17th birthday.


Happy birthday Mahima.
Her name means Glory or God 's Praise.


She is a very talented lass. Excellent at school work.
Likes to paint and cook
and is very tender towards children.
I have 4 nephews and only one niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment