Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Quick Story...

Two weekends ago, I was in a coffee shop - a mom and pop style coffee shop - It was about 9:00am, and I was the only customer in the store. I noticed a picture on the wall - it was a black and white photo of some very ugly women.
I actually found the picture on the internet!
There has never been a poster that is more motivating to DRINK BOOZE!

The owner of the coffee shop approached me and said, "That's a photo of some feminists from prohibition days."

"Seriously?", I replied.

"Yep - quite a lovely looking bunch of gals huh?" he said (sarcastically of course).

I took a closer look at the photo - it was very old. I noticed that a couple of the "women" in the photo did not look like women at all, but more like men in drag.

Something I have always wondered - if the whole feminism she-bang was not actually created, engineered, propagated, and enforced by men dressed as women (or maybe even men NOT dressed as women, but wanting to).

Why would I think such a silly thing?

The two largest and most negative critics of my web-site are two male-transsexuals.

One of them compared me to the "brownshirts" from pre-Nazi Germany (while comparing "AmericanWomenSuck" (now called the GhostNation) to the Nazi's themselves.

One of them believes that he is the reincarnation of a dark elf queen.

I am not making this up.

When Paul Elam wrote up his article about the head of men's studies having a sex-change, it was no surprise to me.

Men who hate their own man-hood, and want to be women.

In days past, such men could NOT have gotten sex-change operations. Today, there are hormone treatments and surgery that will transform a man into a woman.

It stands to reason that such men would in fact be among the biggest enemies of men, and among the biggest allies of feminism.

I wrote this small bit up just in case anybody out there is not aware of such men...

No comments:

Post a Comment