Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Campaign "Sideshow"


My snail mail box is filled everyday with campaign crap like this GOP 'flyer' against state rep Kent Coleman. What's funny is that I don't even live in his district.

Not that Coleman and Obama don't deserve to be poked and prodded for the political whores they are but this two party scam is getting tiresome. No matter who wins, "we the people" are always the losers. Wars, thefts, social manipulations and taxes will continue on.

My local ballot will not have a single person listed who deserves a vote. Most could even be called traitors.

Yes, I'll vote. It takes me awhile because I'll write in (actually punch in on the potentially fraudulent electronic voting machines) "None of the Above" for most of the offices that are up for being bought.

Democracy just ain't what it used to be ... or maybe it never really was what we were conditioned to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment