Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MEN GONE WILD!

Some humor (Yes, all in fun)...

We as men are capable of many things. Science, Law, Politics, Medicine.

However, I think there are some really clever and ingenious things that often "fall through the cracks" and get lost.

I offer some amazing feats of men:

When a man decorates the yard...


When a man decorates the Christmas Tree:


When a man imitates Santa:


Pimp Dat Auto:


How to Pack an entire Boat:


What? What's Wrong With Doing This!??
Looks like fun!


How to properly hunt:


Trimming the Hedge (Ingenious!)


Home-made Sprinkler System:


Broken Headlight? No Problem - I'll Fix IT!


Broken Car Window? No Problem - I'll Fix it!


2nd Place for Christmas Decorating:


AND THE WINNER!!!

I have actually done that!

No comments:

Post a Comment