Monday, October 25, 2010

Some Observations

Reading through the comments at The-Spearhead, I noticed that there are clearly some keen minds there...

Of course, some of the articles are very well-written, educational, and mind-expanding. However; it is not the articles that I am referring to. I am referring to the comments.

Yes, the comments.

ZED, who has written a book has some very sharp comments (he is also an author at The-Spearhead).

The Troll King, who has a blog has also written some very sharp comments.

Another person who goes by the nic EvilWhiteMaleEmpire also has some excellent comments.

I really wish he (EvilWhiteMaleEmpire) would start a blog - or if he already has one, put a link to it in his comments at The-Spearhead.

I would really like to hear more of his thoughts...

I would like to take a moment to point out to anybody reading this, that starting a blog is FREE.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to www.blogspot.com
2. Click on "Get Started"
3. Follow the instructions from there!

Even if you write just one entry - it will greatly alter the google search engine results, and re-enforce anti-misandric causes, anti-feminist causes or pro-male causes!

P.S. I do not consider myself belonging to any cause - except maybe getting rid of the male-hatred that seems prevalent in our society - which I believe feminism is largely, but not entirely, responsible for...

I consider myself an observer - a pupil, conducting what I like to call women's studies. I study women. I have already met well over 60 women in the last 5 years in person, hundreds via telephone, and hundreds more via internet...

I am doing this in an attempt to figure out why I was not "successful" with women when I was younger - or - why I did not get to "survive" as the "lame-stream media" would say.

In case anybody is wondering.

I think I am very close to drawing a conclusion.

Perhaps I'll make it into a video presentation, and post it onto YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment