Monday, June 1, 2009

House Call

This evening I called a leading physician
on a house call to see my mother
as her symptoms persisted.
I have consulted him before
and Mom had her hysterectomy in his
hospital.He is specially
good with geriatric care.
He diagnosed her with
the Irritable Bowl Syndrome.
That laid a lot of my anxiety and depression to rest.
As I was suffering from fear and trepidation
imagining the worst.
Thank you for praying for us.
This can be handled with
medicines, suitable diet and stress relief.
We just have to note the food items
which set off the IBS.
I will study it on the Internet too.
If anyone has had experience dealing with
it. Your advice will be appreciated.
*********
On Saturday night we had a mighty rain and thunder
storm which knocked off our electricity for
14 hours. Not too bad.
It could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment