Monday, June 22, 2009

You Are Loved


Today is my mother 's 78th birthday.
Happy Birthday Mummy

At the Taj Mahal
with Papa and Anju
(those sun glasses retro style and in vogue now)
Mummy with her eldest grandchild
Ashish.

Amrita, Mahima,Mummy, Papa and Ashish
*******************
For breakfast I made scrambled eggs with onions and tomatoes
garnished with fresh cilantro (coriander)
I will make idlis (steamed rice cakes) for lunch
which we have with spiced dal (lentil soup)
For dinner I have planned
chicken sandwiches with mashed potatoes
and ice cream to end up with.
Mummy can 't have spicy or fried food
so I am making things she can eat.
***************
All your sons (and daughters)will be taught by the Lord
and great will be your children 's peace.
Isa 54: 13 (NIV)
The Lord will... strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well watered garden
like a spring whose waters never fail
Isa 58: 11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment