Friday, October 15, 2010

About Blaming Others for the Problems in Your Life...

Well, another MRA article I read disappointed me.

I am not going to provide a link to it. It basically mentioned that some MRA's are using the MRM as an excuse to "blame" others. Or - that some people in Anti-Feminist circles blame feminism (erroneously) for all the problems in their lives.

Before viewing the picture below, I wish to point out that I am not trying to cheapen the hardships the Jews suffered in WW2.

I merely offer it - so that people can ponder the statement the article that I read made in a different light.

When I say people, I am referring to fathers who have been separated from their children, men who have lost most of their possessions and income, men who have been falsely accused of crimes against women, men who have to put up with irrationally vindictive and spiteful women on a daily basis (at work or from a prior relationship), etc...

A Picture is Worth a THOUSAND words:

Things are of course not as bad for men as they were for the Jews in WW2 - but notice how jack-assed such a statement is under those circumstances.

Sooner or later, people will have to admit that a lot of the "badness" that men suffer is at the hands of women (and men) whose minds have been poisoned by feminist doctrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment