Monday, October 18, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

i heart boobies
I saw these things for the first time last week on Wednesday.

In case you haven't, let me fill you in.

Various stores are selling these cheap rubber bracelets that come in a variety of colors:i heart boobiesSupposedly, when you buy one, some of the money goes to fund breast-cancer-research.

Fine. Whatever...

The day I see women wearing bracelets that read:

i heart boobies
And part of the money to buy such bracelets goes into researching prostate cancer...

I'll consider buying a bracelet that reads:

i heart boobiesUntil that time...

I don't give a flying f**k about breast cancer.

Why should I?

Not only have I never met a woman who gives a crap about prostate cancer - I have actually met women who consider the impotence it can cause to be funny.

Hell, there are plenty of women who find male castration funny.

What would those same women feel about a man who thought breast amputation was funny?

What do people in general think about a man who thinks breast amputation is funny?

Remember guys - all this perceived male-hatred and male-exclusion in our society - it's all made up on our part!

It's all in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment