Friday, October 22, 2010

Sh-tuff on Jezebel

Well, I just got done reading an article by Paul Elam:

If You See Jezebel in the Road, Run the Bitch Down

I found it to be a good read - however, it starts out quite abrasive - and could be taken out of context. Paul Elam does NOT promote violence aimed at anybody.

Please keep that in mind while you read it.

I found this interesting link to that feminazi site called "Jezebel":

Beating Up Boyfriends

I would discard the article - and read through the comments... They really back up the claim that women are violent towards their men sometimes. In fact, not only are they violent, they are actually proud of it.

Attitudes like the ones in the comments are SEXIST.

Jezebel definitely presents some backwards and twisted lines of thinking - hence, it attracts many backwards and twisted women (and men).

Here is a good example from an article on it called:

Calvin Klein Billboard Banned for Promoting Rape

Here is the pic:


I am sorry, but it does not look to me like that woman is raping any of those men.

I do see how that billboard could get women "hot and wet", but - come on Jezebel - give women some credit: I do not think they are going to get so excited by such a billboard - that they will want to run out and start raping men - anymore than they do already anyway...

Clearly, this shows how deranged and twisted the sisters at Jezebel are...

No comments:

Post a Comment