Friday, October 1, 2010

Steaming Piles of Crap on YouTube!

I know... It's hard to believe: There are actually some really bad videos on YouTube!

I offer one here (click the pic):

Katie talks about the top 5 things to look for in a guy. They are:

1. Mental Stability.
2. Funny, Silly, Witty and Amusing.
3. Looks.
4. Treat me like a princess. (Cook and clean and do all my laundry)
5. Money

Note: @3:25 - she points out how another man getting injured makes her feel good - this is in contradiction to 1, 2, and even 3 if you think about it (looks are not important - the ability to inflict pain on other men - i.e. a sadist and a sociopath - is the real importance). Clearly, men that are willing to inflict injuries on other men are what make her feel good. Katie is clearly a lying sack of SH*T. She is aroused by psychotic men who inflict pain on other men.

At first, I was depressed to watch this steaming pile of dog-crap rant about fantasy men.

Then, I noticed that the video got way more thumbs down than thumbs up:

5078 dislikes, 1880 likes, 570,588 views.

She reminds me of something I might scrap off the bottom of my shoe. Sure, I might "use" her for a lay - but nothing else - and there is no way in hell I would so much as lift my pinky to get it.

The funniest part of her video is when she "claims" she wants a guy to be "mentally stable":

I guess that when you have a "partnership" with a modern western woman, it helps if at least one person is mentally stable...

She is a prime case of an obnoxious, toxic,entitlement princess (and a lying sac of crap as well).

If Katie ever reads this, my message to her is simple:

You need not one man, but exactly three...HUNDRED - and they must choose you. They must then savagely penetrate every orifice on your body to make you stop acting like a little foolish girl, and start feeling like a woman. Did that make your tummy tickle? Be honest Katie.

A video response to Katie was this Fat Horse-Faced Sow:
Actually, I think her face does not resemble a Horse's face - it more so resembles a horse's ass.

This intellectually inept example of womanhood makes the assumption that the reason everybody "hates" Katie is because Katie is expressing her opinion.

WRONG

Katie is a lying sack of shit. She will no doubt be one of the larger portion of women who end up with some psychotic example of manhood - despite all of her deceptions that she is into mentally stable and caring men. That cat is out of the bag - men prone to violence attract women - it is a fact.

Laura... Remember the part of her picturing some man getting his nipples ripped of by another man (time index 3:25) - it made her feel good... remember dumb-a$$.

Also, the woman above, "Laura" claims that NOBODY is mentally stable in a relationship.

Spoken like a true modern western woman - she is only speaking for herself.

Laura, if you are reading this: Lose some weight, and get laid. Do not do the laying - let the man do the laying. Let him take the reigns and show you who's the boss - you'll be a much happier woman, instead of that sad little girl I see...

No comments:

Post a Comment