Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Wish

Today I have a special
Christmas wish.
I wish for a holiday reunion
with my 3 sisters and their families
in a tourist resort
where all of us
can relax and have fun
and no one would have to do
the cooking and cleaning LOL.
There 's a special kind
of freedom sisters enjoy.
Freedom to share the uttermost
thoughts , to ask a favor,
to show their true feelings.
The freedom to simply
be themselves

My elder sister Anjali with her family


Younger sister Namrita at a
school picnic


With a friend

She was with us last
winter with her 2 sons.
Today is her birthday.

Sonia came with her son and husband
just for 24 hours.
They were on their
way to M P state
to spend Christmas with
an aunt and her family.
Here they are waving goodbye
as their left
for the railway station
to catch a train this afternoon.


I have another Christmas wish and this is for the whole country

I just wish the prices of onions,garlic and vegetable may come down.

In the past one week food prices have sky rocketed and poor and middle class people are really suffering. Onions and garlic which is an essential part of our food is literally bringing tears to our eyes. Its going to be a bland frugal holiday season. They say the situation will remain the same till March. Read more about it HERE and THE PRICE MONSTER

I wish Santa would fill my stocking with onion, garlic and fresh ginger etc. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment