Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fatherless ness

FatherlessI'm going to take a break from being a complete screwball for a brief moment, to talk about something I noticed when I went on my woman meeting spree - fatherless ness.

To start, I want to offer a brief background about myself (try to stay awake!).

My father was always in the house. So I cannot say that I know what it is like to grow up without a father. However; my Dad's Father died when my Dad was 12.

I heard about the tragedy constantly from my Dad; he would say things to me like:

"When I was your age, my Dad had been dead for X years."
"I have already out-lived my own Father by X years."

It was definitely a dark spot in his life that to this day he has never really gotten over. This is understandable too. Many people know what it is like to lose loved ones - it is hard. But for a child to lose a parent must be absolutely gut-wrenching.

In addition to hearing about the tragedy from my Dad, I also heard about how hard life often was without an adult male in the household - and no adult male figure as a guideline for a young boy or young man.

That being said, during my woman meeting spree I went on, I noticed that there were an awful lot of children who were effectively, "growing up without dad".

My Dad made it clear to me how hard it was for him and his sisters to grow up in a household without their father - their father died from a stroke at a young age.

The difference between my Dad and his sister's situation and the children's situation that I was meeting - Dad did not die - rather - he was removed from the household by mom.

Of course, I heard the story from the woman's point of view - Dad was abusive, Dad was drunk, Dad was on drugs, Dad was a slob, Dad was lazy etc...

There are two ways to look at this:

Abusive Man or Vindictive Mom?The woman's stories are correct - Dad is defective (or a threat).
If this is the case, one must ask,
"Why on earth did you make babies with him then?"
"Why pick such a man to be in a relationship with?"

Of course, I (in different words) did ask this question - and the answers I got were:
"I thought I could fix him"
"He seemed so lost without me"
"I felt like I had a lot to offer him"
"He seemed like he needed my help"

The other way to look at it is as follows - Mom is fibbing or stretching the truth a little - Dad was okay, but she has some kind of personal vendetta against him.
If this is the case, the woman is a selfish b*tch for depriving the children of their own father.

There of course may be other ways of looking at it that I might be missing. However; I think a point has been made:

Some responsibility MUST be placed on the woman for circumstances such as these.

"Why did you make babies with such a man?"
"Why did you get into a relationship with such a man?"
"Why are you so spiteful towards your ex as to deprive the children of their father?"


Not having a Father was a dark spot in my Dad's life. I am guessing that it is hard for children to grow up without a Father today as well. I think it is long overdue that WOMEN be held accountable for children NOT having a Father in their life (if he did not die that is) - and - we admit that NOT having a Father in a child's life is in fact a BAD THING.

When I found out that many children were being deprived of Dad - not because he died - but because of - Women making bad choices, or Women being spiteful towards men - it made me sick.

Of course, when I stumbled onto the MRA circles, I learned that single-mother households are in fact the most dangerous to children - and most likely to produce criminals.

All this is being done by women making bad choices - or women being spiteful towards men. Is feminism responsible? I would have to say it is in fact largely responsible.

To combat this, I regularly donate money to Fathers and Families. I know that Glenn Sacks pisses some MRA's off. I do not care. Children need their Fathers, and I will do whatever I can to reduce the number of children growing up without them.

Another oddity I plan to talk about in the future - the phenomena of ADHD. It seemed that roughly about 75% of the male children I met were stricken with this "disorder" - strange indeed.

Yall Come Back Now!Anyway - what you just read was me "b*tching about b*tches". I hope y'all enjoyed it.

Have a nice day Fella's!

Y'all come back now Ya HEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment