Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Me-Me


KATHRYN invited me to play the
8 things tag, so here goes.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Visiting my younger sister Namrita
(she lives in N E India) I have been there only
once.
2. Going on a holiday.
( Don 't see how # 1&2 can materialize though)
3. My adopted sister, Sonia 's visit next month.
4. The vision God has given me for my church to come to pass.

Ezk 36.
5. Having a friend I can meet up with. Everyone lives so far away.
6.My garden to produce a decent amount of veggies as
prices are going up.

7.Owning a laptop someday...wishful thinking. LOL
8. The rains and cooler weather.
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Got up in the morning.
2. Cooked Kheer
3. Did the laundry
4.Cleaned the house
5.Blogged
6.Read
7. Entertained visitors.
8. Played with Sheeba.

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO

1.Touch typing
2.Play the piano and saxophone
3.Play pool or snooker or billiards
4. Swim
5. Own an ATV or modified scooter to make me mobile.
6. Earn some money
7. Drive a car
8. Have my house painted and kitchen renovated.

8 SHOWS I WATCH

I am not a TV watcher.

1. The week that wasn 't with Cyrus Barocha
2. Planet 's Funniest Animals
3. We the People
4. Devil 's Advocate (political talk show)
5. News
6 Quiz shows whenever they are on.
7. Biographies on History Channel
8. Travel and cookery shows.


Now I have to tag 8 people

1 Paresh

2. Sita

3. Crown of Beauty

4. Herrad

5.Mary

6. Mr. Joseph

7. Gerry

8. Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment