Sunday, April 12, 2009

World History Split Into Two


BC /AD

Jesus Christ
Splits Time
At His Resurrection
The God who invaded time at the incarnation,
conquered it at the resurrection.
It was here that He split time into two.
The resurrection is the vast watershed
of history.It is the most powerful event in history.
It can neither be tamed or tethered.
It stands as an impregnable rock,
the most well attested event in history.
Upon this rock time is broken
severed into two halves-
BC and AD
Our calenders may date from
Christ 's birth, but its
really His resurrection that splits time.

-Dr Woodrow Kroll

___________________


May this reality touch our lives
daily
Prayer Request
I need the reality of the Resurrection Power
urgently in my life today.
Since yesterday my mother has been sick.
She cannot eat anything. I am giving her
semi-liquid food, of which she can have very
little. She had some pomegranate juice and
a few teaspoons of moong dal today.
As a result she is feeling very weak and low.
This has rubbed off on me too.
After church the Pastor 's wife took me aside
and asked me why I was looking so depressed.
I shared with her and they came to pray for my mother.
I talked with 2 of my sisters. The third one will call later on.
That made me feel better.
Just need your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment