Monday, April 6, 2009

रेड तुएस्दय - Progress Report


Simran, the little girl I was tutoring did very well in her tests and has been promoted to grade second.
I visited them on Palm Sunday.I had called earlier and told their mother that I would be coming. As I approached the house I found Simran and her brother Babu waiting for me in front of the corner shop - all smiles because I always buy goodies for them from that place before visiting them.
This is my feeble effort to record a video with my tiny camera.
Simran is singing a praise song which she sang in church on Palm Sunday with her Sunday school group. The family is not saved, but the parents send the kids to Sunday school. And the parents go to church on special occasions only. We 've been sharing the Gospel with them. Praying for a breakthrough in their lives.


Simran was wearing a red T shirt in that video but its too dark to see

Simran with her Mom

Her report card
Her teacher and Principal were very pleased with
her work. She barely knew the English
alphabet when she came to me last year.

My friend Connie made these for me.
Thank you Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment