Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Fruitful Day

The first mangoes of the season.
Melon ( similar to musk melons)


Quince or bel and cucumbers.
We make a cooling summer drink with Quince pulp.

This pumpkin is from our garden.
We harvested 16 of these and gave
them away.
***************
After Avinash left for Lucknow mid-morning
we supervised some more cleaning of the church yard.
In the afternoon I went to see the doctor and fix up things at the hospital.
Mom will be admitted tomorrow morning.
Her laparoscopy will take place on the 14th.
And hopefully all will go well so that she can be discharged
by the 15th.
I will be staying in the hospital all this time.
The hospital requires someone to stay with
the private ward patients.
Only when I return from hospital with my mother will
I be able to do an update.
This stint is quite akin to jury duty LOL.
To pass the time I will read and listen to tapes.
Hope to take photos too.
Keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment