Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kind of Sad in a Way...

When I meet a man who has been "brain-washed" by our society to act and or think in ways in tangent to feminism, I do not consider such a man an enemy.

Truly, I do not.

I do not use terms such as "White Knight" or "Mangina" to describe him.

Instead, I feel a concern and compassion for him. Instead of antagonizing and fighting - or letting my anger get the best of me, I talk to said person.

A good example of my temperament can be seen here
I could list many examples of E-mails to MRA's that have gotten hostile - but I will not do so (the reason: the e-mails were extremely vulgar).

Another example (of my temperament) can be seen in my comments at MANBOOBZ blog. Here is a man whose head is filled with feminist self-indoctrination.

Instead of hating this person - this fellow MAN, I would suggest that we try to help him. That is, let's explain to him how he has been lied to by feminist indoctrination...

When I visit his blog, I am surprised that so many "MRA's" are so very hostile towards him. One comment in particular referred to such vulgar things as "a$$-vagina" and "mouth-pussy" - in a way hinting at male-on-male rape.

Is this what MRA's do?

If you meet a person who thought the world was flat would you call him a "stupid little b*tch", "f*ggot", "f*cktard" etc...

If you met somebody who thought cars ran on pickle-juice - would you think that person should be castrated, a$$-raped, and killed?

Why all the hostility towards other men in the MRM?

I thought that MEN is who they represent? Am I wrong about that?

Wouldn't that include men who have been "self-indoctrinated"? And may not be aware of it?

It would be nice if the hatred of men stopped...

And - boy is that a pipe dream or what???

Currently, it seems like men are in a circular firing squad (all pointing their guns inward) - with the real problem being outside the circle - the feminists, the entitlement princesses, the people who benefit (economically) from the demonizing of men etc...

A quote from ZED that I found:

"Years ago some feminist dismissed the MRM saying that women had absolutely nothing to worry about coming out of that group because they would waste all their time and energy with internal competition, personal attacks, and arguing about who has the biggest dick. Sadly, every time the opportunity presents itself for a group of men to prove her wrong, they prove her right instead."

Amen brother Zed - whomever you are...

The quote is depressing, but I have good news about it:

We can stop arguing about who has the biggest dick though - as that would be me...

KIDDING!!!!

Zed's quote above - as depressing as it is - does speak some truth.

I see some severe hostility and anger in these circles - and unfortunately, it is aimed at men. I think such anger should be aimed at institutions, laws, media and such things that help to create men and women who believe such brain-washing lies...

My question to these people (who are so hostile towards somebody like MANBOOBZ):

Why not try to convert such men?

Instead of seeing an enemy - why not see a potential ally?

Why not TRY to cut through the conditioning and brain-washing?

Does anybody have an answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment