Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 quotes that describe how I feel right now

I wish I'm HEARTLESS! There's no such thing as “Happily Ever After”! I tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for me. I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart. When girl ask a boy to promise to her for never lie even ONCE and that boy said yes,that's the first time the boy lied to her! Without respect, love is lost. Without caring, love is boring. Without honesty, love is unhappy. Without trust, love is unstable. I forgave you for what you did, but I still die a little inside every time I think about it. Our scars are not reminders of the abuse we suffered, they are reminders of how strong we were to survive it. Life's too short to spend it with people who annoy you. Life isn't about being brave it's about having the courage to continue living. I'm the broken-hearted girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment