Monday, December 6, 2010

Julian Assange Fiasco

Julian AssangeJulian Assange


Read about Julian Assange here on WikiPedia
Supposedly, Julian Assange has been accused by two women of sexual misconduct.

Sofia WilenSofia Wilen


Anna ArdinAnna Ardin


In America, people are supposed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

This means that any true blooded American (male or female), must NOT BELIEVE the two women's stories, until they can be PROVEN TRUE.

At this point in time, it seems as though the duo have fabricated their story out of malice and spite (according to the following sources).

The Spearhead

Crime and Federalism

Washingtons Blog

The False Rape Society

There are many other sources that claim the sexual misconduct accusations are FALSE. Simply google, "Julian Assange false rape accusation".

If these women are FALSELY accusing the man of rape - they are human garbage.

What does my "gut-instinct" tell me about these two women? I offer these SPECULATIONS - and they are just that - speculations:

Sofia WilenSofia Wilen: This woman reminds me of those women - to whom - everything is a simple "chess game". Move and counter-move - guile and deceit. This type is what I like to call the "quiet" and "not so brainy" type. Smart when she was young perhaps, but upon hitting puberty, blamed her supposed "lack of attraction" on the fact that she was "no so brainy". This lead to a contempt of men. I can see that in her face. A certain bitter frustration that her encounters with men did not proceed according to the "tea parties" she used to imagine as a small child - is what I see written on her face.



Anna ArdinAnna Ardin: Ah yes. The look on this woman's face is painful for me. Why? Simple - she looks like many women I have met - who consider themselves to be excessively attractive. Since they believe they are so attractive, they use that "feature" to hurt men. This type of woman was basically the "parasite" I encountered many times in my youth - at clubs, in college, and various other places where young men and women are supposed to "hook-up". When being approached by a man, such women would usually respond with extreme callousness and uncalled for hostility and rudeness. Looking at her face, all I see is malice and hatred of men.



Again, the descriptions above are what my "gut instinct" tells me about those two women - could I be wrong?

Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment