Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Julian Assange - The Plot Thickens

Well, I have read up a bit more on Julian Assange. I am completely disgusted with what I am reading.

Julian AssangeJulian Assange


To start, he turned himself over to authorities in Britian today.

As I understand it, he is facing sex-crime-charges - from these two women:

Sofia WilenSofia Wilen


Anna ArdinAnna Ardin



I did some digging at The Spearhead, and found this article

In that article, it seems that the "sex-crimes" that Julian Assange committed are:
  • not calling a young woman the day after he had enjoyed a night with her
  • asking her to pay for his bus ticket
  • having unsafe sex (not wearing a condom)
  • participating in two brief affairs in the course of one week

OH. MY. GOD...

I cannot believe this. That is the law in Sweden apparently. That is why this MAN is being arrested.

I have done all of those things several times (except the bus ticket thing).

That makes me a criminal in Sweden?

I cannot freaking believe this crap.

What is the world coming to...

Oh yeah - a Matriarchy where Heterophobia and male-hatred both run rampant...

Spell-Checker recognizes "misogyny", but it does recognize "misandry".

Spell-checker also recognizes "homophobia", but fails to recognize "heterophobia".

Interesting isn't it?

I also found this video pertaining to Julian Assange:

The Woman Behind Julian Assanges 'Rape' Charges - A look

Pentagon May Be Behind False Rape Charges! Julian Assange WikiLeaks Founder

Rape Charges Dropped for Julian Assange of Wikileaks | Nice Try - AUG 21, 2010

"I Don't Know Why 'THEY' Are Calling It Rape... But It's NOT Rape!" On The Julian Assange Arrest

No comments:

Post a Comment