Thursday, July 15, 2010

Better Red Than Dead

A few days ago my poor Sheeba wa s caught in the heat of the battle.


A stray dog was found wandering behind the house and Sheeba did a 'charge of the Light Brigade" unisol (Universal Soldier) type of thing. The feral dog was no Miss Tootsie, he charged back . Sheeba was taken aback as she is a very gentle peaceful animal. The wild dog got a mouthful of her fur before she rushed indoors encouraged by my frantic screaming.



Later on I gave her a sanctifying shampoo bath.
Sorry for the blurry cell phone photos.

This is Mr Naughty Wilde. The wandering packs of stray dogs have chewed him up quite a bit.

PRAYER REQUEST
I need your prayers. I have a nasty pustular boil on my back. It is very sore and painful and burns.
Trips to the hospital usually get me infected.
It was just a tiny thing and I thought it would heal, but last night it developed into a big hard lump. It hurts so much I feel feverish. I am taking antibiotics for it. Started today.
Lord have mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment